- A GitHub bot to label issues automatically based on title and body against list of defined labels.
- Automagically post to Twitter timeline about new blog post using Go on AWS Lambda.
- This is the demo code for the accompanying blog post on my site
- Retrieve weather details using the Open Weather API.
- A micro service to retrieve all public repos for a user. Supports pagination and limits.
- Keep your global NPM packages in sync between machines.
- A Flat theme for HyperTerm
- Mongoose plugin to automatically index newly created documents for Algolia
- Demo code demonstrating how to index data stored in MongoDB with Algolia
- Read the top/latest news from 24+ sources in your CLI. Powered by NewsAPI.org.
- Blog theme for Ghost based on Material Design Language by Google
- Add a serial key validator to your FormCraft forms.
- Slack bot that checks uptime status for an app
- Get a random quote or the quote of the day in your CLI
- Check the weather for your city from your terminal
- Some of the C codes I've written when I was learning it
- Some of the C++ codes I've written when I was learning it
- Force all incoming HTTP connections to be redirected to secure (HTTPS) version of your express app
- Generate random swear words, just cause
- PM2 (the process manager) snippets for Sublime Text
- A collection of lodash mixins to do fancy stuff with Arrays
- An Angular directive based on the jQuery plugin that recreates the Material Design pre-loader (as seen on inbox).
- Download images from remote URLs or use local images and encode/decode them to Base64 string or Buffer object
- A Node wrapper library for the excelbuilderjs library
- Shortcode to display user avatar anywhere in WordPress.
- Useful custom functions for WP themes
- Wrist HUD using OLED Display
- Library for Arduino to interface the LM35 Temperature sensor with Arduino